One-coat weather resistant grey render for internal and external walls. Suitable as a grey coat finishing render or as a base coat for receiving a Parex decorative finish. e.g. 311 COATING, DPR TEXTURED FINISHES, 630 CERASTONE, 632 SPRAYSTONE, AMS systems. Expected coverage 1.5-1.8m2 per 30kg.
- Masonry and walls conforming to BS 5628-3 and constructed from the following:
- Concrete blocks.
- Breeze blocks (clinker)
- Stone/rubble stone.
- Shuttered concrete.
- Expanded clay insulation blocks.
- Clean, sound, well adhered existing render.
- Base coats conforming to BS EN 13914-1.
- PAREX grey weather resistant base coats, e.g. TRADIREX.
- Below dpc applications and old substrates inaccordance with BS8000 - 4 Code of Practice for Waterproofing. If unsure please consult Parex for guidance.
- Lightweight aggregate, aircrete concrete or terracotta blockwork.
- Weak mortar or plaster (Gypsum) coated constructions.
- Avoid applications onto horizontal flat substrates or those with a backward incline as this may affect water run off and may have a tendency to hold moisture.
- Fine Scraped
- Sponge or Trowel Smoothed*
- Trowel Smoothed*
- Spray Textured - from tyrolean style to heavy roughcast effect.