1. Credit will not be granted until the application has been fully completed and signed off by Rendit Ltd directors.
2. Customers holding standard approved credit account facilities with the company will be required to settle their invoices 30 days after the date the invoices are created. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the withdrawal of credit facilities and any sums outstanding will become payable, in full, immediately upon notice. The customer will also lose benefit of any previously agreed discounts or special terms.
3. The company reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities and demand immediate payment of all monies outstanding at their discretion.
4. Where credit terms are exceeded, we reserve the right to charge interest per month at a rate of 1% on outstanding balance.
5. If legal proceedings are issued all legal costs will be payable by the customer and will be invoiced. If a Debt Collection Agency is instructed all costs will be payable by the customer to the Agency.
6. Special order and perishable items cannot be returned for credit.
7. Goods correctly supplied will only be accepted for return at the discretion of the management, in which case a handling charge of 15% will be applied.
8. In the event of short delivery or any other grievance, the company should be notified within seven days from date of invoice/delivery. Failure to do so will result in the claim being dismissed.
9. All goods remain the property of Rendit Ltd until payment is received in full.
10. All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty. Invoices should still be paid on schedule for goods that are subjected to a manufacturer warranty claim as failure to do so will result in immediate account closure and instruction of a debt collection agency.
11. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they comply with the terms and conditions of any manufacturer warranties.
12. Payment can be made by BACS into the following account. Rendit Ltd. Sort Code 60 08 46 Account No 76714462.