A restoration and bonding mortar for the renovation of old hydraulic cement or lime based renders, sound or cracked but not delaminated, including render or masonry that has been painted or has received a thick textured coating system. Only the addition of clean water on site is required. Designed to create a new base coat render suitable for taking a range of decorative finishes including: Decorative coatings, decorative top coat renders and finishes. Expected coverage 4-6m2 per 30kg.
Its composition and adhesion properties make it compatible with a large number of non porous or smooth substrates (painted surfaces, hydraulic renders or concrete). Suitable Parex finishes that can be applied onto PARINTER:
- Decorative coatings: CALCILANE BADIGEON, CALCILANE ANTICO
- Decorative finishes: CALCIDECO, CALCILANE ENDUIT.
- Decorative renders: MONOBLANCO, MONOREX GM, MONOREX GF, PAREXAL, PARLUMIERE CLAIR, PARLUMIERE FIN or PARLUMIERE MOYEN.
- Sound rendered masonry including those with a thin paint coating <300 μ (pliolite, acrylic based coatings) or with a thick acrylic covering which has passed preliminary bonding tests. Refer to Preliminary Identification and Bonding Tests section of this products data sheet.
- Sound concrete.
- Brick and block masonry.
- Sound and well bonded Sandstone or Terracotta tiles.
Always carry out preliminary checks of the substrate and prepare thoroughly in accordance with the technical specification information.