MAITE MONOCOMPOSANT is a multi-purpose coloured, breathable and weatherproof mortar in powder form ready to mix with water. It is intended to be used in the PAREXTHERM Mineral render system, PAREXTHERM and PAREXDIRECT Acrylic render systems. It is suitable for use as an adhesive for bonding the insulations to the substrate and for creating a base coat with mesh.
It can also be used as the base coat with MARBRI dash aggregates to create decorative coloured finishes. With its granulometric curve, MAITE MONOCOMPOSANT has about 50% more polymer content than other leading brands, covers the mesh perfectly and the base coat can be built up whilst still wet. Expected coverage 6-11m2.
- Exterior insulation system PAREXTHERM Acrylic and PAREXTHERM Mineral Render Systems.
- PAREXDIRECT Acrylic render systems.
- Approved insulation systems of expanded polystyrene, mineral wool. phenolic, wood fibre and applications conforming to Technical Approvals.
- Insulated concrete formwork systems (ICF).
- Old exterior insulation systems with thin coatings in need of renovation.
- Lafarge GTEC Aqua Board - BBA Approved system.
- PAREX approved render boards*.
- Cast in-situ concrete - prepare with MICRO GOBETIS 2000.
- Lightweight blockwork - prepare with MICRO GOBETIS 2000.
- Concrete blockwork.
- Durisol interlocking modular blocks.
- Brickwork and stonework may require the use of MICRO GOBETIS 2000 or 751 LANKOLATEX
- For bonding the Parex PROFILES to masonry or render substrates.
- As a base coat for the coating of phenolic, XPS and EPS foam shapes.