Pre-mixed, vapour permeable, ready to apply Siloxane-based decorative coating offering increased weather resistance and water run off properties, particularly suitable for high exposure and Zone 4, very severe weather rating applications. Designed for external and internal walls. Finished appearance is based upon grain size.
- Revlane Siloxane+ finishes have enhanced fire retardant properties to assist against the spread of flames. n The surface of the coating hardens and does not soften again under heat. n Excellent hiding power and flexibility characteristics.
- Revlane Siloxane+ finishes are water-vapour permeable. They do not create a vapour retarder.
- Revlane Siloxane+ SILOXANE TALOCHÉ FIN & TALOCHÉ GROS finishes can be spray applied but will give a different appearance to a hand applied application.
SUBSTRATES SUITABLE FOR (1)
(1) To assist against suction and to provide depth of colour the substrate may require an application of Revlane Siloxane+ REGULATEUR first.
- In situ and pre-formed concrete: If required level the surface first with Parex base coat MAITE. n Base coats in accordance with BS EN 13914-1.
- MAITE base coat. n PAREX grey one-coat renders e.g. PARMUREX, MONOGRIS E smooth finish.
- PAREX coloured renders e.g. MONOREX GF smooth finish. n PAREXTHERM and PAREXDIRECT render systems.
- Internal walls, drylining, plaster (gypsum) substrates: Prime the surface with Revlane Siloxane+ REGULATEUR.
- Painted substrates: The existing paint must demonstrate adequate adhesion or be removed. Prime the surface with Revlane Siloxane+ REGULATEUR.
- PAREX decorative profiles.
- Exposed vertical substrates with a backward incline above 45° - a backward incline may affect water run off and may have a tendency to hold moisture.
- On PAREXTHERM and PAREXDIRECT systems with exposed substrates sloping at more than 5° from vertical.
- PARITE+ ACCELERATEUR - curing accelerator for the Revlane Siloxane+ and DPR acrylic finishes
- Revlane Siloxane+ REGULATEUR - Substrate primer.
- 600 SEALER - UV protection.
- PARAGUARD - lotus effect water/stain repellent.
- ACRYLIC AND MINERAL THIN COAT TEXTURED FINISHES - provides guidance on the appearance of the finish.