Lightweight, weatherproof, hydraulic lime, through-coloured render, designed for the protection and decoration to façades of old or new buildings. PAREXAL is also suitable for re-pointing bricks and facing stones, for use as a building mortar and as a weatherproofing masonry and finishing coat.
- Pisé, rammed earth, cob, witchet, clinker – (earth based construction).
- Old masonry constructed with weak mortar.
- Masonry with plaster or lime mortar pre-treated with GOBETIS SPECIAL A.
- Masonry coated with traditional mortar conforming to BS EN 459-1 or BS EN 13914-1.
- One-coat weather resistant mortar, including PAREX grey weather resistant base-coats, TRADIREX or PARMUREX.
- PARLUMIERE STH, PARLUMIERE CLAIR.
- New masonry construction.
- Traditional constructions bonded together using lime mortar.
- Dry-stacked inter-locking modular wall units e.g Durisol - (Consult manufacturers datasheets).
- Pure hydrated lime or plaster coatings, paint, thick plastic coverings.
- Lightweight hydraulic coatings with lower mechanical strength than PAREXAL.
- Exposed horizontal substrates with a vertical incline above 10°.
Sponge/Float Smoothed*, Trowelled Smooth*, Fine Scraped, Spray Textured, Smooth Spray Textured. Associated decorative mineral coverings: CALIDECO, CALCILANE BADIGEON, CALCILANE ENDUIT and CALCILANE ANTICO can be applied to the finish.
14 kg/m2 per cm thickness, only 10mm required for decoration and weather-proofing.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.