Pre-mixed, vapour permeable, ready to apply Acrylic/Silicone-based decorative coating for external and internal walls. Finished appearance is based upon grain size.
- REVLANE+ finishes have enhanced fire proof properties to assist against the spread of flames.The surface of the coating hardens and does not soften again under heat.
- Excellent hiding power and flexibility
- REVLANE+ finishes are water-vapour
permeable. They do not create a vapour
- REVLANE+ TALOCHE FIN & TALOCHE GROS
finishes can be spray applied but will give a
different appearance to a hand applied
(1) To assist against suction and to provide depth of colour the substrate may require an application of REVLANE+ REGULATEUR* first.
- In situ and pre-formed concrete: If required level the surface first with Parex base coat MAITE*.
- Base coats in accordance with BS EN 13914-1.
- MAITE* base coat.
- PAREX grey one-coat renders e.g. PARMUREX* smooth finish.
- PAREX coloured e.g. MONOREX GF* smooth finish.
- PAREXTHERM and PAREXDIRECT render systems.
- Internal walls, drylining, plaster.(gypsum) substrates: Prime the surface with REVLANE+REGULATUER*.
- Painted substrates: The existing paint must demonstrate adequate adhesion or be removed. Prime the surface with REVLANE+REGULATEUR*.
- PAREX decorative profiles.
- Exposed vertical substrates with a backward
incline above 45° - a backward incline may
affect water run off and may have a
tendency to hold moisture.
- On PAREXTHERM Systems with exposed
substrates sloping at more than 5° from
REVLANE+ REGULATEUR - Substrate primer.
- 600 SEALER.
- PARAGUARD - lotus effect water/stain
- ACRYLIC TEXTURED FINISHES - provides
guidance on the appearance of the finish.