We are suppliers of a full range of external insulation products, we can deliver direct to site usually within 48 hours products such as EPS / Phenolic insulation of all sizes, Fixings, Beads, Baserails and all the trims you will need. Please contact us today for a full system quotation.
Typical System Build Up
- Insulation Board: Typical 1200mm x 600mm No cut boards less than 200mm width to be used. Type and thickness to be determined
- Basecoat: 6mm of high performance basecoat such as K Rend HP14 or Parex Maite Monocomposant.
- Reinforcement Mesh: Overlapped 100mm. Extra patches at doors and windows
- Render System: K Rend Primer TC or Parex 310 Primer followed by K Rend TC range or Parex DPR range of topcoats.
- Base Bead: Powder coated galvanised steel with PVC nose. 2.5m or 3m lengths. Wherever possible PVC noses should slide across the joint between two lengths to help maintain a true line. Stainless steel alternative available. Oversized base bead to form bellcast (20mm)
- Base Bead Fixing: 6mm hammerfix, length and type to be determined by substrate. Maximum 300mm centres. Minimum length 60mm, hole must be minimum 10mm longer than fixing
- Insulation Fixing: Exact type and length to be determined by system and substrate. 60mm head minimum embedment 35mm. For fixing pattern see relevant detail sheet.