Weather resistant grey render for internal and external walls. Suitable as a base coat for receiving a Parex decorative finish. e.g. CRYLANE, REVLANE+, SILICANE, SILOXANE.
Masonry and walls conforming to BS EN 1996 and constructed from:
- Ultra-lightweight, lightweight and dense aggregate concrete blocks¹
- Clay blocks e.g. Porotherm¹ n Standard low and normal density lightweight aircrete blocks¹
- Breeze blocks (clinker)¹
- Stone/rubble stone n Shuttered concrete¹
- Expanded clay insulation blocks¹
- Clean, sound, well-adhered existing render
- Dry-stacked interlocking modular wall units e.g. Durisol recycled timber blocks
- For below DPC applications and old substrates in accordance with BS8000-4 Code of Practice for Waterproofing, consult Parex. (1) These substrates may require a suction control coat of MICRO GOBETIS 3000
- Weak mortar or plaster coated constructions.
- Exposed vertical substrates with a backward incline above 10° - a backward incline may affect water run off and may have a tendency to hold moisture.
- Painted substrates - Unless treated with PARINTER. Contact Parex.
- Sponged or float smoothed*
- Trowel Smoothed*
- Fine Scraped For additional information on the finishes refer to the data sheet on Textured Finishes.
*The float/sponge/trowel smoothed finishes may vary in appearance, particularly due to different factors such as the line and level and condition of the substrate or the appearance of a slurry finish caused by over floating the surface. The latter may produce some micro cracking effect on the render surface which may affect the aesthetical appearance but does not affect its durability.