Pre-mixed, vapour permeable, ready to apply Acrylic/Silicone-based decorative coating for external and internal walls. Finished appearance is based upon grain size.
- Parex DPR (Dirt pick-up resistance). The surface of the coating hardens and does not soften again under heat. The nontacky surface provides high resistance to the accumulation of dirt, mould and pollutants.
- Excellent hiding power and flexibility characteristics.
- Parex DPR finishes are water-vapour permeable.
- They do not create a vapour retarder.
- Product also known as REVLANE TALOCHE FIN (SAND FINE) and REVLANE TALOCHE GROS (SAND COARSE).
- In situ and pre-formed concrete: If required level the surface first with Parex base coat MAITE MONOCOMPOSANT.
- Base coats in accordance with BS EN 13914-1.
- Parex MAITE MONOCOMPOSANT base coat.
- Parex grey one-coat renders e.g. PARMUREX or Parex waterproofing undercoat systems.
- Parex coloured one-coat renders e.g. MONOREX GF.
- PAREXDIRECT or PAREXTHERM range of Thermal Insulation Systems. n Internal walls, drylining, plaster. (gypsum) substrates: Prepare and apply 310 PRIMER.
- Painted substrates: The existing paint must demonstrate adequate adhesion or be removed. Prime the surface with 310 PRIMER.
- Parex profiles.
- For best colour consistency use finish with the same batch number within a wall section. Keep container closed when not in use.
- SAND FINE: 13 to 14m2 per 29.5kg bucket.
- SAND COARSE: 10 to 11m2 per 29.5kg bucket.
- SAND SMOOTH: 26 to 28m2 (when sprayed - recommended) 17 - 19m2 (hand applied) per 29.5kg bucket.
- Coverage may vary